SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#76061 - 10/23/06 08:07 AM Studio Gear For Sale.. AKAI, Korg, Wersi, Lionstracs, Fairlight, Sequential, More....
Ensnareyou Offline

Loc: California
I have the following items for trade. I will also consider any serious cash offers. Low ballers need not reply. I am looking to trade for analog synthesizers (Memorymoog (LAMM version preferred), Jupiter 8, Voyetra 8, etc.), vintage tube mics, compressors, and high end mic preamps.

Fairlight MFX3+ 24 track digital audio recorder in excellent condition with mainframe, MFX remote, remote cable, and manual. Incredible sounding, intuitive, multitrack recorder.

Fairlight CMI Series III Sampler/Workstation in excellent condition. Includes CMI III mainframe, CMI music keyboard, tape drive, floppy drive, and sound library. Has 100 Khz sampling and produces some of the most earth rumbling bass you'll ever hear.

Korg Triton rack in new condition with original box and manual.

Korg EXB-MOSS board, EXB-SCSI, EXB-01 Piano board, and EXB-02 Studio Essentials board. All are in new condition.

Lionstracs Mediastation X-76 76 note keyboard workstation in new condition. Features 76 note semi weighted keyboard, 8" TFT touch screen, 24 Bit sampling, synthesis, VST playback, Native Instruments B4, GIGA sample playback, multitrack digital audio recording, sequencing, arranger functions, DVD/CD/MP3/MP4/WAV/AIFF playback and recording, real time pitch and time shifting, and much more. 256 voice polyphony expandable to over 1000+ voices.

Wersi Abacus KS1 workstation in new condition with OAS 6 software. This unit is truly amazing. Has a 61 note weighted keyboard with 8" TFT touch and produces some of the finest acoustic and orchestral sounds you'll ever hear. Features 24 Bit sampling, synthesis, Native Instruments B4 with real time drawbars, sequencing, multitrack hard disk recording, Cubase, arranger functions, Real Drums playback loops, DVD/CD/MP3 playback and recording, vocal harmonizer, built in digital audio mixer, real time pitch shift/timestretch, AKAI/WAV/AIFF file playback, and much more. This German made keyboard is by far the most advanced workstation and arranger keyboard made today. Can play multiple VST's in addition to all the stand alone features the Abacus already has. Serious inquiries only.

Wersi Abacus 76 note expander keyboard. Features 76 note semi weighted action. New condition.

Wersi 25 note pedal board. Works with Abacus, Ikarus, Zenios, Vegas, an others. New Condition.

AKAI S1000KB sampling keyboard in excellent condition. Features 61 note keyboard with 10 audio outputs, digital I/O, internal hard drive, and sound library.

AKAI DD1000 Magneto Optical digital mastering recorder in excellent condition with manual. Has current software and DL 1000 remote.

Roland XV5080 rack mount synthesizer in new condition with original box and manual.

Roland SRX-02 Piano expander and SRX-03 Symphonic Strings Expander. Both are in new condition.

Sequential Circuits Prophet VS Rack in excellent condition with sound cart. Fantastic sounding analog/digital hybrid synth.

Sequential Circuits Prophet VS keyboard in mint condition with sound cart. Features 61 note keyboard with velocity and aftertouch. Fantastic sounding analog/digital hybrid synth. I've had this since new and its never left my studio. Serious inquiries only.

Sequential Circuits Studio 440 sampler/drum machine/sequencer in mint condition. Has all original sound library disks, manual, and more. I've had this since new and its never left my studio. This unit is very rare and works 100%. Serious inquiries only.

Fostex D-10 timecode DAT recorder in new condition with original box and manual.

Fostex CR200 Professional CD recorder in new condition.

NHT A-10 powered studio monitors in excellent condition. Inlcudes power amp, speaker cables, and speakers.

NHT A-20 powered studio monitors in new condition with original box. Inlcudes power amp, speaker cables, and speakers. Excellent for Mastering as well as recording and mixing.

NHT SW1P powered subwoofer in new condition with original box. Includes subwoofer and power amp.

14 space slanted studio rack in very good condition. This is a very high quality wood rack, not one of those cheap screw together racks.

4 space portable anvil style case in good condition.

4 space portable padded case in good condition.

Quik Lok QL-400 adjustable rolling stand in new conditon.

Boss GL-100 guitar processor that's new in original box with manual. Great for clean tones.

Apple Mac G4 AGP Graphics desktop computer in new condition with original box and Samsung 19" monitor, also like new with original box. The G4's original plastic protective film is still intact. Has upgraded 16x DVD drive, OS 10.4.8, new 80 GB hard drive, 448 MB of RAM, iLife 06, Microsoft Office 2004 Full Edition, and more.

Apple MacBook Pro 17" Duo Core laptop computer in new condition with original box and Apple warranty. Has 2 GB of DDR2 RAM, OS Tiger 10.4.8 software, 120 GB hard drive, iLife 06, Microsoft Office 2004 Full Edition, and more.

Dell Inspiron E1705 1.83 Intel Duo Core laptop that's new with 3 year Dell warranty. Features include 17" WXGA+ LCD screen, 1 GB of DDR2 RAM, DVD/CD combo drive, Wireless card, Windows XP Media Center Edition, Dell Digital Entertainment pack, Sonic Digital Media Studio Deluxe Suite Software, McAfee Anti Virus Software.

JVC BR-S525DXU 3/4" professionaltimecode tape recorder in excellent condition.

Custom Modified Amek/TAC Matchless console in excellent conditon with stand. This console has had numerous upgrades and sounds fantastic with bottom end so low and punchy you have to hear it to believe it. Configuration is 26 inputs, 24 BUSS, 24 Monitors, 8 FX sends per channel, full patchbay, and producers desk. Each channel has in line capability increasing usable inputs to as many as 80 on mixdown. Serious inquiries only.

[This message has been edited by Ensnareyou (edited 11-02-2006).]

#76062 - 12/06/06 11:21 AM Re: Studio Gear For Sale.. AKAI, Korg, Wersi, Lionstracs, Fairlight, Sequential, More....
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have nothing to trade,but if you're still looking to get rid of the A20s and the SW1,let me know a price.

Wes

[This message has been edited by redfro (edited 12-06-2006).]

#76063 - 12/08/06 08:53 AM Re: Studio Gear For Sale.. AKAI, Korg, Wersi, Lionstracs, Fairlight, Sequential, More....
Anonymous
Unregistered

How much do you want for the Boss GL-100 ?

I have seen them go for $50 USD average on ebay and $53 list price dropping on Prepal http://www.prepal.com/data/Boss.htm , but I would pay more if it is mint.

Do you take USPS money orders?

[This message has been edited by harness (edited 12-08-2006).]

#76064 - 12/13/06 06:08 AM Re: Studio Gear For Sale.. AKAI, Korg, Wersi, Lionstracs, Fairlight, Sequential, More....
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
I have a vintage Neumann U-67 tube mic w/power supply. exc. cond. what's it worth toward the abacus 76 or mediastation 76?

------------------
Miami Mo

#76065 - 01/01/07 04:40 PM Re: Studio Gear For Sale.. AKAI, Korg, Wersi, Lionstracs, Fairlight, Sequential, More....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello and happy new year from Athens, Greece!

I am interested for the EXB-SCSI for Triton.
Can you tell me price with post charges to Greece?
Please mail me at konnectoras@yahoo.gr
Waiting for your replay.

#76066 - 10/19/07 02:55 AM Re: Studio Gear For Sale.. AKAI, Korg, Wersi, Lionstracs, Fairlight, Sequential, More....
josbru Offline

Hi, I made a mistake. I've nothing for sale.

[This message has been edited by josbru (edited 10-19-2007).]

#76067 - 10/19/07 03:08 AM Re: Studio Gear For Sale.. AKAI, Korg, Wersi, Lionstracs, Fairlight, Sequential, More....
josbru Offline

Hi, I'm looking for a Fairlight CMI II or III an a PPG Wave 2.2 or 2.3. Does anyone have to sell one?

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online