This is probably a long shot but I was wondering if someone in the US Philly / South NJ / Balitimore area who had a Roland RD-700SX would be interested in trading for my near-new Yamaha S90ES. The S90ES has the amazing S700 piano sample in it and with the half-dampering and the acoustic resonance features make this arguably one of the most convincing piano reproductions ever. That's the reason I got this keyboard, I am primarily a piano player and I wanted the best piano sound that I could afford. The S90ES is an awesome workstation synth with bells and whistles up the wazoo, everything a computer based studio musician would want. So why do I want to trade? This thing has so much control and so many features that it gets in the way of my live performing. It's probably just me, but I need a stage piano basically. I just want to hit "piano" and go, or "rhodes" and go. I don't need or want the amazing arpeggiators, the huge variety of drum kits or the killer deep effects engines. And to be honest, the amazing beyond belief sampling of the $100,000 S700 piano is for all intents lost in the live mix when I play out. I want to put this thing in my studio where I could use all this power and fidelity, but I can't afford to have 2 keyboards unfortunately.

So if you have an ultra-clean, absolutely no problem or defect Roland RD-700SX and want to do a face to face trade, hit me up. Thanks. I have the owner's manual, power cord, the original box if you want it and the FC3 half-damper pedal (if you supply the Roland half-damper pedal).

[This message has been edited by larraga (edited 07-13-2007).]