SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#74958 - 08/15/07 05:34 PM Generalmusic Genesys Pro (like new!)
George Kaye Offline

Loc: Reseda, California USA
I have a Genesys Pro (61 keys, no speakers) for sale which I sold new to a customer in 2004 and he is now playing acoustic piano only! This keyboard really looks brand new. It comes with a Gator case with wheels.
In case you don't know the Genesys, it has a built in hard drive, CD burner/player, MP3 player, Vocal harmonizer, 32 track sequencer, etc. etc.
The screen pushes down flat and pops up when you play.
Sounds and styles are very good.
Will sell for $2395.00

------------------
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
818-881-5566
www.kayesmusicscene.com
(Retired 2021)

#74959 - 08/26/07 08:40 PM Re: Generalmusic Genesys Pro (like new!)
keysvocalssax Offline

Loc: Miami FL nov-may/Lakeville CT ...
I can attest that George is offering a very good deal here, especially since you can be assured you are buying from a highly reputable source. I paid close to double that price last year in florida for a new unit, with the Genesys Pro custom sound system but without the Gator case. I used it for 4 months and sold it when an opportunity came to get an excellent price, mainly because 41.8 lbs turned out to be too much for me to handle-- also the sound system sounded great but was flimsy and kept coming apart, and some of the os was just not to my liking- for my particular needs on jazz gigs. But I'll say this: the board is built like a tank, and has great key feel. it's the sleekest most handsome unit on the market to my taste,(and people in audience were impressed). once you reduce the cheesy excessive reverb (easy to do) on the factory sounds they are exceptionally good, as are the styles, and the reprogramming, tweaking, etc, potentialities are comprehensive and relatively simple to achieve.. the vocal harmonizer is really outstanding, too. I never explored the sequencing and CD recording/burning functions, one of the reasons these units are so expensive.

------------------
Miami Mo

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online