Hello

I have a Ketron Vega which I cannot hold on to anymore, so It is for sale. I actually need the money because I need to buy a new computer, badly.

-Specifications-

-Functions 100% Perfectly. No strange problems.
-Great cosmetic condition. There are a few scratches on the bottom from the keyboard stand.
-No vocalizer or Flash Expansions, however it is loaded with the latest operating system. However, you can add a flash card.
-The original Owner's Manual and safety instructions booklet as well.
-I will provide a disk with the Operating system, and another disk with my user voices and performances, however, upon purchase I will load all original sounds/patterns/uservoices/performances/ect.
-Note: It comes with the expanded "Hard Drive"
-I am the first owner, and I have taken good care of it. I never left on when I was not using it. Even the Screen is Virtually Perfect. I've keep the plastic on the screen since I got it around this October/September. Around 6-7 months old. It has also never been used on a gig or live performance. It has been kept in my home, a smokeless clean habitat. I really cannot find any flaws.

If anyone has any questions, or are interested to buy, you can give me an email at DjNikolaos@aol.com
Price is negotiable.

Sorry, No trades. Money only