SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#74782 - 12/04/06 03:24 PM NEED HELP
nrbdp10 Offline

I've been playing piano for a few years. About to purchase my first keyboard, so I did some research. Narrowed it down to the Yamaha YPG-625-749 and kurzweil SP88X-849(they seem to be appropirately priced for my situation). I would just like some opinion on which would be best. Considering I'm goin to be playing shows, going to school, and transporting the keys extensively.
I also have to take account for the fact that I'll being playing out of Ampeg Half B410HE 4x10 Half Stack and the B2RE Bass Head. I want the best sound possile. Is this suitable?
Just anythiing would be great.
I appreciate the help and Thank You in advance.

#74783 - 12/04/06 04:04 PM Re: NEED HELP
MuzikinVA Offline

Loc: Dryden, Virginia.....US
Well, I can say that the yamaha sound library is very nice. I owned a PSR3000 and could not believe the sounds that were coming out of it.. The keys on it were not full size and I didnt really like that and It looked and felt somewhat like a toy, BUT sequencing and sound was awsome.. I myself am looking at the roland lineup at the moment, couldnt tell ya anything bout the kurzwell line except the name should say it all, it has been around for years and still going strong.. Good luck...

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online