SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#74643 - 10/12/04 12:13 PM Off Topic. Eastman is giving away an archtop guitar
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
I know there are a few of us here who double on guitar as well as keys. Just wanted to let you know that Eastman is giving away a nice archtop guitar. These are real acoustic guitars perfect for jazz, that are electrified, not an electric guitar only that happens to look like an archtop. Go to eastmansstrings.com, go to the guitar link, and register you and as many friends as possible, though they need to be guitar player friends as Eastman will ask a few qualifyer questions to the winner to ensure a guitar player wins their guitar, not some bulk email list person who has no idea how many strings are even on a standard guitar.
It'd be cool if you put my email in there as well
rory@roryhoffman.com. It will increase both our chances to win.

#74644 - 10/12/04 12:53 PM Re: Off Topic. Eastman is giving away an archtop guitar
RW Offline

Loc: NJ, USA
Hey thanks man. I added your email addy!

Bob
<><

#74645 - 11/22/04 05:57 PM Re: Off Topic. Eastman is giving away an archtop guitar
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
They're giving away the prize by Thanksgiving, so time is running out. Just wanted to bump this quick to remind people to sign up now, and add me
rory@roryhoffman.com, to increase your chance to win as well as mine.

#74646 - 11/29/04 06:52 PM Re: Off Topic. Eastman is giving away an archtop guitar
BillyWa Offline

Loc: Colorado
So who won!?!

------------------
"Rock While You Can"
http://www.lastband.com

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online