Okay, here is my setup:

Korg Poly 800 II
Yamaha PSR-GX76 (fairly cheap consumer piano keyboard)
Korg RK-100 (keytar MIDI controller)

I want to use the keytar to trigger via MIDI the voices I use on the Korg Poly and the Yamaha. The main problem is that the numbered buttons on the keytar won't trigger the voices on the Yamaha that are stored in the USER banks. Does anybody know what channel or MIDI number those user preset banks are? I have no idea how to access them via MIDI. All the keytar does when going through the number combination is go through the voice presets that are in the Yamaha. (For example: If I am playing 1-1 on the keytar, that is controller Voice 00 Piano on the Yamaha I believe, 1-2 triggers Bright Piano, etc.) I just want to trigger the USER bank voices, not the generic ones!

Also, my Korgs don't really get along, I can trigger the Poly with the keytar, but I have to type in what voice I want to use on the Poly and then just play direct with the keytar. I can't switch voices on the Poly WITH the keytar. Switching the numbers on the keytar does nothing to the Poly, I have to walk over and type in what voice I want to use and then start playing with the keytar... what is up with that? Do I need to get a MIDI footswitch to change the number?

One last thing, I want to be able to switch between the Yamaha and Korg Poly while playing a gig while playing the keytar. What kind of footswitch should I get for this? It would be nice if it was something simple and cheap, hopefully $150 or less. Could this switcher ALSO have the ability to trigger the Poly voice number between the Korgs as mentioned above?

I hope somebody can help me, I'm new to MIDI and this is all very frustrating and confusing.

Thanks in advance,
papercrate