SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#74021 - 06/29/99 03:20 PM psr630/730 batteries, discussion group
Anonymous
Unregistered

could anyone tell me what happened to the psr 630/730 discussion groups that used to exist, i can't seem to find them anywhere.

another question i have, is whether anyone has an idea about how to install a battery in the psr630/730 that would be able to save the registration memory settings even if the keyboard is unplugged, perhaps something like a lithium battery could be possible. It would be great if someone who knows about electronics could figure this out, since i think that biggest problem with this keyboard is that you always have to load the reg. memory from the disk.

so thanks,

msz

#74022 - 07/03/99 03:59 AM Re: psr630/730 batteries, discussion group
Anonymous
Unregistered

I haven't tried this, but what would be the effect of putting batteries in a PSR?? Wouldn't it keep the registration then??

I didn't see anything in the manual of my 620 that says I can't have both batteries and line power.

I'd also like to know where the PSR6xx/7xx discusion group went to. Let me know if you find out....

#74023 - 07/31/99 02:26 PM Re: psr630/730 batteries, discussion group
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you install 6 D batteries, your registrations will be saved when you turn the power off. If you need to replace the batteries, do so while the keyboard is plugged in or you will loose your registrations. See page 12 of owner's manual.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online