Hi to all! I know it’s been a while since I posted on here, but it’s only because I have found a new hobby, antique phonographs. Last month I bought an Edison Diamond Disc phonograph, that I just had the reproducer fixed on, so now I can listen to my discs. Which I have started to collect. Also I found two new message boards, that are on antique phonographs. One is the Online Edison Discussion Board. The other is The Old Time Victrola Music Message Board. Ever since I joined these two boards, I have spent most of my time on there. Mainly because everyone has been so helpful to me. Especially, in introducing me to music from 1900-1929. A lot of which I had never even heard of before. It has been a lot of fun, learning about Edison, and also looking for discs as well as listening to music that is new too me.

Sorry if I have not been around, but I have just been so caught up in my new hobby, I forgot about my synth friends. So I just thought, I would stop by and say hi, and tell you what I have been up too. Ever since, I started my new hobby, I really haven’t touched any of my keyboards. In fact, I am thinking about selling the Poly-61 and the K-61 controller. If anyone is interested in either one please email me. Paul at analogcontrolfreak@verizon.net