SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#73501 - 01/03/02 05:41 PM Yamaha dx200 and the GuitarCenter idiot
mdolmon Offline

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio,US
I just bought a DX200, which is a great piece, and of course GC didn’t have one in stock so I bought the floor model. I got the manual but not the Software or any other manuals etc.. That would have come with the boxed piece. My problem is this. The idiot at GC was completely useless finding me a copy of the software in the store as well as within the entire GC system. I'm completely frustrated that I gave him an opportunity to make a commission on my sale which was a few other pieces included which added up to a substantial amount of my hard earned dollars and he's completely incapable of helping me with this simple request...So…..Does anyone know where I can get the DX200 editor software. I know this is a rather long winded request but I've just about had it with the utter lack of educated sales reps and this area's GC stores...Anyone feel the same? Other than that all's well in my world.
Peace to you all.

#73502 - 01/04/02 12:10 PM Re: Yamaha dx200 and the GuitarCenter idiot
twonabomber Offline

Loc: cleveland oh usa
do what i do, go to Guitar Center or Sam Ash and play with the keyboard, then buy it from a catalog. GC and Sam Ash are killing the little shops, so use them to try out the equipment, then buy it elsewhere. unless there's an independent shop you've been dealing with for a while...

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online