SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#73159 - 12/30/00 12:26 PM Please show me to load some voices from diskette (internet download voices) into SY77
thaisaigon Offline

Loc: Ho Chi Minh city VIET NAM
Dear friends !
After spendind many hours to surf the net to look for sound data for my SY77, I've got some data file, but I have a problem when I read some voices from disk with my Yamaha SY77 Synthesizer. My synth not found the new file to load from disk.
If anyone knows how to do it, please show me the way to do it or show me some relate web site or some web site talk about it.
Thanks in advance !!!

#73160 - 01/03/01 08:46 PM Re: Please show me to load some voices from diskette (internet download voices) into SY77
WhiteNoise Offline

Saigon

What type of files do you have? The sy77 will only read sy77 format files .T0x .K0x etc.

If you have this type of file and are getting errors on file retrieval then you may have some voices that require a voice ram card.

Check this site for all files
http://www.kki.net.pl/sy99/sy77.html

#73161 - 01/04/01 01:17 AM Re: Please show me to load some voices from diskette (internet download voices) into SY77
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
What is the file extension on the files you are trying to use ? As the previous message said you should be able to copy them from your PC to a floppy formatted on an SY-77 which should be able to read them.

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 01-04-2001).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online