SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#7233 - 06/03/05 09:43 AM Roland Juno 60 question
gener Offline

Loc: brooklyn
Hi all! Being new to this forum, I wasn't sure where most responses are made, so I to this and the Roland forums.

Had a question regarding the Juno 60 - is there a way to change the balance b/t the lower and higher keys? in other words, i'm trying to lower the higher keys in relation to the bassier notes...

thanks!!!

gene

#7234 - 06/03/05 11:18 AM Re: Roland Juno 60 question
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Gene that is called keyboard scale...I don't think the Juno 60 had that parameter..It has been so long since I had one..

#7235 - 06/03/05 03:50 PM Re: Roland Juno 60 question
lowfrequencyoscillator Offline

Loc: atlanta , Georgia , USA
No , the Juno-60 does not have that capability . That was one of the cost cutting measures taken to keep it in line with the Korg POLYSIX , the Korg does not have it either .

A bit of history , the Korg Polysix and Roland Juno-6 and Juno-60 were the first Poly synths less than $2000 . That was far less than the Oberheims , Prophets and MemoryMoogs and that helped to kill those companies .

#7236 - 06/03/05 10:06 PM Re: Roland Juno 60 question
gener Offline

Loc: brooklyn
cool - thanks for the info...i'm new to synths (always used combo organs)... the juno 60 is the first that i've owned - lotsa fun!

the "key follow" slider seems helps a bit, as well as adjusting the Frequency and Envelope sliders, but maybe an eq pedal can help a little more.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online