SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#71890 - 05/10/00 02:09 PM TO ALL THE YAMAHA DJX USERS.. PLEASE READ
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was wondering if any of you Yamaha DJX users, would ever so kindly post some of the stuff that you have made with the DJX.. Im realy interested in hearing some of yalls work...

well I guess I can go first. http://members.xoom.com/TZCRO/TZCRO/HV.rm

[This message has been edited by Maryland (edited 05-10-2000).]

#71891 - 05/11/00 09:14 AM Re: TO ALL THE YAMAHA DJX USERS.. PLEASE READ
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello [ echo ]
Is anybody out there { echo }?
Can anybody hear me { echo }?

#71892 - 05/13/00 07:53 AM Re: TO ALL THE YAMAHA DJX USERS.. PLEASE READ
Anonymous
Unregistered

up

#71893 - 05/15/00 04:28 AM Re: TO ALL THE YAMAHA DJX USERS.. PLEASE READ
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maryland, because nobody answers your thread, could we make conclusion like this;

Nobody have done anything stuff what they could release without getting humiliated ?

Explanation;

DJX is like any stuff in K-Mart to be sold, Casio DataBanks and other christmas presents what you purchase to your childrens when they're aged 6 and above...

But, thats my opinion...

#71894 - 05/15/00 07:19 AM Re: TO ALL THE YAMAHA DJX USERS.. PLEASE READ
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Slayer,
Some one has got to come to Marylands defense when people slam his choice just because of personal preferance. I'm not a fan of hip-hop music, so I have no need for a unit like a DJX, but I DO recognise the keyboard as a respectable enty IN IT'S PRICE RANGE ! Remember, we're talking a few hundred bucks here, NOT thousands! In the past Maryland has come off as a little boastful, and intimidating, but these last posts are none of those things. I see a guy that want's to share some music with others - give him a chance, or don't - just don't razzz the guy for having an idea. We need to be more helpful and objective on this site - there is WAY too much competition stated. Let's step back and enjoy the company and ideas of each other - even when we don't agree.

Maryland * * * Keep making music, or beats, or whatever - the important thing is "creation"

Slayer * * * Remember, the Beatles recorded a hit record on a 4 track teac reel to reel that would be an embarrasment in any home studio today. It ain't the gear - it's the idea !

Peace.

------------------
Uncle Dave

#71895 - 05/15/00 09:53 AM Re: TO ALL THE YAMAHA DJX USERS.. PLEASE READ
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey, I aint press.. I was just askin..

And For all this DJX toy SHit and K-mart Candy ass talk. I could care less, yall can call it a candy ass dick beater for all I care.
but I crushin heads and takin names with my board... Don't you know over at places like Rapmusic and others, I post my shit and they can't tell it was done on a chaep keyboard .. shit people think my music cds were done in the studio.. So yall can call it what ya want. But most of yall who challenge me to a battle get your face crushed in the mud...

Butt munchers/ do do chasers ... Get of The DJX dick and just listen to the beat for what it is...

#71896 - 07/28/00 02:52 PM Re: TO ALL THE YAMAHA DJX USERS.. PLEASE READ
Slap D Offline

Loc: Byron Bay, Australia
Hi there,
Slap's been out of cyber town for a while, however I would like to make a comment here...I picked up a second hand DJX for $450 (Australian), and I think it's an invaluable tool, I am rapped in it and I consider my work to be approaching high-end audio. I run a Creamware Pulsar card, so my souncard cost 4 times what my keyboard did & with a little imagination, the two work great together.
In response to your request for DJX made music, go to: www.chaosmusic.com and do a search for a band called PiXiEFiSH, you can download one of my tracks 4 free (I recorded this at uni last year)...

have a nice day,
Slap D

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online