SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#71617 - 01/15/99 05:41 AM Problems with AN1X
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's a wonderfull synth but when I turn it on (no midi connections)I get a lot of squeeks and blips. That allright when I am playing, but when I am not touching the keyboard. Is there anyone who has the same complaints. My dealer says it's the DSP-version, but is it ?

#71618 - 01/16/99 09:33 PM Re: Problems with AN1X
Carlos Carbone Offline

Loc: Panama, Panama, Panama
I don't have that problem, tell your dealer to get real. And what does he mean DSP version?

#71619 - 01/17/99 07:00 PM Re: Problems with AN1X
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's sounds like your dealer is confused. There is a known problem with some AN1x's, that when you turn it on and a Split sound (or something similar) is active, you get a clicking sound. But if you turn it on and it makes sounds all by itself, it sounds like a broken unit. Isn't it a sequence that keeps running, after you release a key?

#71620 - 01/19/99 09:08 AM Re: Problems with AN1X
vision Offline

Loc: Burghausen, Bavaria, Germany
I had quite a similar problem and I found out that it had to do with the power supply. When the ac adaptor got too hot, the noise came up. First I tried with another ac adaptor but the result was the same. Then I changed my power spreader and the problems never occured again. Maybe this could help you.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online