SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#69307 - 10/21/09 11:34 AM Sheet music request
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Isn't this something? I come to the forum once every two weeks or so to catch up and it takes only a minute or two because everyone is asking only for sheet music. That means we are finally learning what we need to learn, to do the job we want to do. Does that make any sense? We know what we need to know to play our type of music, but we don't need to know everything about the KN7K. This is a good place for forum members to be, but I see that you all are still ready and willing to jump in and help the new people with their problems, too. What a great forum!! I have just two questions for today.... has anyone heard anything from Lindoz in the last year or two? I can't get any email through anymore, and I hope nothing dire has happened to him. Secondly, I also have a sheet music request. I'm finishing up a set of Latin rhythms for a Latino friend and I can't seem to find the music for "Blame It On The Bossa Nova", "The Banana Boat Song","Marianne", or "The Girl from (?)Ipanema". I would be grateful for any assistance. My fake books and Latin music books failed me big time. I thought these four songs would be almost standards for Latin music, but..... Thanks. Bud Whipple

#69308 - 10/21/09 12:30 PM Re: Sheet music request
larry gosmeyer Offline

Loc: La Verne, CA USA
Hi Bud,

Check your email for Ipanema

Larry

#69309 - 10/22/09 06:48 AM Re: Sheet music request
John North Offline

Loc: Alfreton, Derbyshire, England
Hi Bud,

Check your email for Blame it on the Bossa Nova

John

#69310 - 10/22/09 07:14 AM Re: Sheet music request
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Bud ... The Banana Boat is sailing in your direction ...
t.

#69311 - 10/22/09 10:06 PM Re: Sheet music request
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
One thing I've always liked about this forum was the fast response. The sheet music came flying in and I want to thank you guys for your generosity. Tony, would you be able to resend the file in Adobe format? I don't have MS Office 7 and it won't print out. Thanks again,people!

#69312 - 11/27/09 11:52 AM Re: Sheet music request
Lindoz Offline

Loc: Torshalla, Sweden
Hey Bud and all of you!
I say as someone said, the rumor of my death are much exaggerated ...
I feel ashamed because I have not touched on here in maybe two years. The reason for my "disappearance" is that I worked and worked and worked again. Moreover, in this context has been constantly on the move ...

Bud, I went in here to look after you and I see you changed your email address. I send a private e-mail directly to you.

I can tell you that I still have my two KN7000 and they work perfectly. I promise to try to come here more often ...

Greetings Lindoz the Swedish Icecubemaker

#69313 - 11/27/09 11:47 PM Re: Sheet music request
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Great to "see you" after so long time Aake!

Still going strong and enjoy Technics, or added something that bring
you new and other challenges?

Keep Well & Happy X-Mas to our Swedish friend

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#69314 - 11/28/09 02:13 PM Re: Sheet music request
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Lindoz ... great to know that you are still about and working hard ...
Now, how about Alec ?!?!?
t.

#69315 - 11/29/09 12:38 PM Re: Sheet music request
Lindoz Offline

Loc: Torshalla, Sweden
Hi Tony and Gunnar!Glad you are still here!
Gunnar, I saw that you sold your old 5000 and now plays on KETRON. Yes, the technology developed and my old 7000 is now 10 years. I think they are worthwhile even today and I have not bought anything new for more than a bunch of studio equipment and more guitars. Perhaps you've forgotten that I actually guitarist?

I've looked a bit on the Roland Phantom Keyboard. They sounds very good, so we'll see in the future ...Unfortunately, I find it difficult to program the Yamaha I wish they had Technics simple systems.

No I have not heard anything from Alec. Maybe he will be here after a while, like me?

Lindoz

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online