SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#69272 - 10/13/09 12:42 AM Songs recorded on Tyros 3
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
I have uploaded 13 songs “Something Sr. Bk 1” in a zip folder on Box.net. Click on the address below to download it should take about 2 minutes.

The group of songs were meant to be easy listening for seniors. I tried to keep the melody simple so they could sing-a-long. All songs were created on my Tyros 3 and recorded – going into my Alessis mixer which recorded them to my Ipod. Then recorded to Mp3 format on my computer.

If you would like the midi file of the songs I might be able to up load them top Box.net.

To share use:
http://www.box.net/shared/4hgpjc9l5l

#69273 - 10/13/09 03:32 AM Re: Songs recorded on Tyros 3
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Nice work John I particularly liked 'I only have eyes for you' - lovely Bossa.....

May I make a suggestion ? Assuming that you are making the recordings via an Audio link - rather than direct Digital - how about pluging your guitar into the mixer and playing the melody line along with the backing provided by your Tyros? I enjoyed your guitar playing last time I was in Florida...........
Thanks for sharing John.

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#69274 - 10/14/09 02:24 PM Re: Songs recorded on Tyros 3
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hello,

My music (Kn7000, Tyros2 and Tyros3)can be listened at my site:
http://vision-4-life.nl/php_NL/viewpage.php?page_id=17

------------------

#69275 - 10/15/09 12:17 AM Re: Songs recorded on Tyros 3

I have added the Midi Files and Lyrics for the songs in SR.Book 1 on address below.
If you have a problem downloading let me know.

John C.

#69276 - 10/15/09 12:46 AM Re: Songs recorded on Tyros 3

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
Nice work John I particularly liked 'I only have eyes for you' - lovely Bossa.....

May I make a suggestion ? Assuming that you are making the recordings via an Audio link - rather than direct Digital - how about pluging your guitar into the mixer and playing the melody line along with the backing provided by your Tyros? I enjoyed your guitar playing last time I was in Florida...........
Thanks for sharing John.

Bill,
Thank you for your nice comments and remembering my guitar playing.
I am working on a Big band and a Christian collection of songs, by that time I’ll will have gained enough skill on my keyboard to take the next step.

I started playing keyboard in 1984. I played my guitar into a midi device which allowed me to trigger the chords on the keyboard so that I had full accompaniment for my singing. Kinda a different OMB. Not to long after I began leaving my guitar at home, I had gained enough courage to play only the keyboard. After that period I rarely played my guitar.

I said all of that so that I might tell you this:
I have made a dear friend who is 84 years old, we share a love for the same type of music. This man has played guitar for most of his life and his ability to retain is amazing. He loves memory games and has no need to read the lyrics of the songs we play. On Fridays mornings we share an hour lesson, which takes us about 2 ½ hours. I have gone back to playing my guitar, I get to share my guitar knowledge with a friend, and if it were not for our wives we could talk and play music for the entire day. I have been blessed with a special friend and returning to my first love, guitar. And Bill, we DO NOT play any form of Rock music, now that’s a touch of heaven.

John C.

#69277 - 10/17/09 02:32 PM Re: Songs recorded on Tyros 3
fmlk Offline

Actually this thread should have been posted on:
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdi...=100&LastLogin=

------------------

#69278 - 10/17/09 06:49 PM Re: Songs recorded on Tyros 3

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fmlk:
[B]Actually this thread should have been posted on:

And why would that be?

#69279 - 10/18/09 11:15 AM Re: Songs recorded on Tyros 3

This post has the correct web site address, sorry
John C.

I have uploaded 13 songs "Something Sr. Bk 1" in a zip folder on Box.net. Click on the address. The group of songs were meant to be easy listening for seniors. I tried to keep the melody simple so they could sing-a-long. All songs were created on my Tyros 3 and recorded – going into my Alessis mixer which recorded them to my Ipod. Then recorded to Mp3 format on my computer.

John C.

Web address to share Box. net

For Lyrics http://www.box.net/shared/ofikd2prc8

For Midi Files http://www.box.net/shared/dt11m96fmo

For Mp3 http://www.box.net/shared/4hgpjc9l5l

#69280 - 10/19/09 10:16 AM Re: Songs recorded on Tyros 3
fmlk Offline

This forum is the Technics forum:
Forum: Technics Discussion
Topic: Songs recorded on Tyros 3

... and the music you are promoting is recorded on the Tyros3 which is not Technics. The link I gave points to the Yamaha Keyboards forum. That is why I think your message should better be posted on the Yamaha fourm

------------------

#69281 - 10/19/09 11:18 AM Re: Songs recorded on Tyros 3
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
I believe it is up to John to decide where he wishes to post the availability of his songs. He is a previous owner of several Technics keyboards and has many 'Technics' friends on this particular forum, who would like to listen to his songs, but would not necessarily visit the Yamaha forum.

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online