SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#68138 - 02/05/09 10:46 AM SZ-CB7
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
If anyone is looking for a SZ-CB7 PC Audio writing kit, there is currently one on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120372843347&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#68139 - 02/06/09 11:49 AM Re: SZ-CB7
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
BILL...

My daughter told me this morning that she has an old old program she could USB to her old computer that would write notes and chords to what she played on her KB.... then print out to hard copy...

Is this what you are referencing in your msg?

If not, I would bet that you know of a program such as I have described for the 6 and/or 7KN's?????
My daughter & I would both like to know...

ELIZABETH

------------------

#68140 - 02/06/09 01:13 PM Re: SZ-CB7
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Elizabeth,
No! That is not the intended purpose of the SZ-CB7 kit. It allows you to convert Audio files such as WAV and MP3 to a format for playing on a KN7000, using the player which is just in front of the Blue strip light on the Keyboard.

There are a number of program which can produce a printed output, from a performance played on the KN7000. I've never used any of them, since the 'dots' are of no use to me

However, I'm sure that some of our other friends on this Forum, can recommend or suggest some of that type of software......

Over to you Guys and Gals

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online