SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#67588 - 10/05/08 04:51 PM Xmas Sounds
Chris Housley Offline

Its coming up to that time of year again... Im after some nice Christmassy sounds ,has anyone made some up or found some on a website ?....would be greatful.. Thanks.
Chris..

#67589 - 10/06/08 10:45 AM Re: Xmas Sounds
John Barr Offline

Loc: Colchester,Essex,England
Quote:
Originally posted by Chris Housley:
Its coming up to that time of year again... Im after some nice Christmassy sounds ,has anyone made some up or found some on a website ?....would be greatful.. Thanks.
Chris..
Hi Chris, I think that the best are the Americana series of Xmas disks, Technic's also have a good selection, I have in my PC every disk that Technic's and a few other people made so just let me know just what you want and I will see what I can do. Johnny Barr

#67590 - 10/07/08 12:29 PM Re: Xmas Sounds
John Barr Offline

Loc: Colchester,Essex,England
Quote:
Chris..
Hi Chris, I just sent you every Xmas Style/backing that you will ever need, unfortunately they were all returned, is your Email address correct, chousley@fsmail.net this don't seem right as your name is Housley, please let me know the correct address. Johnny.

#67591 - 10/08/08 03:39 AM Re: Xmas Sounds
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Looks like you got the correct addy John
chousley@fsmail.net
Roger M
I e-corrrespond with Chris regularly...

#67592 - 10/18/08 10:24 AM Re: Xmas Sounds
lrngkybrd2 Offline

Loc: Arizona, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by John Barr:
Quote:
[b]Its coming up to that time of year again... Im after some nice Christmassy sounds ,has anyone made some up or found some on a website ?....would be greatful.. Thanks.
Chris..
Hi Chris, I just sent you every Xmas Style/backing that you will ever need, unfortunately they were all returned, is your Email address correct, chousley@fsmail.net this don't seem right as your name is Housley, please let me know the correct address. Johnny.

[/B]

#67593 - 10/18/08 10:25 AM Re: Xmas Sounds
lrngkybrd2 Offline

Loc: Arizona, USA
Hi John,

Can you tell me where I can get these Americana Christmas disks?

Thanks, Lorrie

Quote:
Originally posted by John Barr:
Quote:
[b]Its coming up to that time of year again... Im after some nice Christmassy sounds ,has anyone made some up or found some on a website ?....would be greatful.. Thanks.
Chris..

[/B]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online