SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#67524 - 09/08/08 11:18 AM Keyboard Capers latest radio programme.
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Just thought you might like to listen to the latest radio programme in MP3 format...
Rog http://www.esnips.com/web/RecentRadioShow2008

#67525 - 09/08/08 12:48 PM Re: Keyboard Capers latest radio programme.
casarosa Offline

Loc: Costa Calida Spain
Hi Rog
Great to listen to the show, on a couple of occasions when I have tuned in via the internet my only means you seemed to have been replaced by another program very confusing even e-mailed the studio to see if there was a technical hitch but no one replied
Regards

#67526 - 09/08/08 04:28 PM Re: Keyboard Capers latest radio programme.
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Roger,

Like Casarosa, I've never been able to get the station on my radio or been able to listen to it on the net. I seem to get a great deal of links and nothing else.

So! if you have recordings of your 'spot' it would be nice if you could somehow by-pass the radio station and let us all hear you and your artistes playing from this Forum or, maybe direct from the Keyboard Capers site. Is it possible?

Audrey

#67527 - 09/09/08 02:15 AM Re: Keyboard Capers latest radio programme.
casarosa Offline

I have managed to catch the odd program The listing states Roger Mepstead on next but maybe another program is knocking him off the air very odd am sure Roger will sort it.

#67528 - 09/09/08 06:15 AM Re: Keyboard Capers latest radio programme.
Keyboardcapers Offline

Loc: England
Hi Audrey
Yes it is available on www.keyboardcapers.com/radio.asp at the appropriate time on mondays.

Midge

[This message has been edited by Keyboardcapers (edited 09-09-2008).]

#67529 - 09/09/08 08:10 AM Re: Keyboard Capers latest radio programme.
Keyboardcapers Offline

Loc: England
Hi there casalavanda

You mentioned that when you tune in it seems to be replaced by another program. Because this is streaming from the net there can be a delay. I have a sister in Australia that also listens to the program and it appears that she can pick it up 30 seconds before I can, and yet, I am only 10 miles away from the radio studio. Although the program supposed to go out between 2pm to 3pm, the News automatically comes on - on the hour, therefore, it sometimes cut's Roger off, which can be very annoying.

Kind regards

Midge

#67530 - 09/09/08 12:10 PM Re: Keyboard Capers latest radio programme.
casarosa Offline

Hi Midge

I understand what you are saying on one occasion I tuned in and listened for around 30 mins but still no Roger then nearer the end of the show still nothing must have just been one of those things the esnips is an excellent idea is this just a one off?

#67531 - 09/10/08 04:30 PM Re: Keyboard Capers latest radio programme.
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Midge,

Thanks for the info. I'll try your site on Monday next - keep your fingers crossed.

Audrey

#67532 - 09/10/08 07:07 PM Re: Keyboard Capers latest radio programme.
The Saint Offline

Loc: Sydney Australia
G'day casarosa,
I hesitate to ask, but looking at your profile i am wondering " what is a domestic technician ? I have never played or heard one of those!!!!
Is that egg on my face???
Ray

#67533 - 09/11/08 02:26 AM Re: Keyboard Capers latest radio programme.
casarosa Offline

G ´day
I guess you will not have heard the word Domestic Goddess either
Domestic Technician is just a title for someone who does all the household chores like cooking, cleaning, gardening, shopping, D-I-Y, etc, etc
Back in my day workmen from the Town Hall/Council who cleaned the streets and emptied the publics garbage /trash from their homes were called dustbin men now I think they have been renamed as Garbage Disposal Officers´
Regards

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online