SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#67307 - 07/03/08 06:45 AM Trying again please help Sdjukebox
RC Offline

Loc: Pa Usa
I just purchased SD juke box. I went over and over the directions. I can make it all the way to checkout. When I hit check out I get a message that says An Error during processing (-119). I just can't get the program to work. I had a few responses from members of the forum and I greatly appreciate thier help. Since my last post I have purchased a new Sd card ( Lexar 1 GB )
I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program. I still get the error and cannot put the music onto the card.
I also note that after a record a song from a CD it is susposed to be on my hard drive. I try to play it on Sd juke box and it says it can't. I have also converted the files and it can't play the song. As of now I am at a loss. I am sure there is someone out there that might be able to tell me the problem or if I am doing something wrong.
I have to formatt the sd card in the keyboard. If I put it in the reader and writer that came with the program the light blinks and blinks but it never finishes formatting. I believe the reader writer is reading the card because it comes up blank and says it is in removalbe J. Drive.
After trying to load a song on it it then says audio but nothing is on it. I have tried Sd cards , Panasonic 8mb, Kingston 1 Gb, and Lexar 1 GB.

#67308 - 07/03/08 09:52 AM Re: Trying again please help Sdjukebox
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Hiya RC Very few folk use the audio facility on the KN7000 it seems so you've got me!!!
The Lexar is a low spec SD Card and some of this type just do not work with SD Jukebox.
The following is a quote from someone using a Lexar SD Card for a different purpose...
I had high hopes for this bargain-priced 1GB SD card, which I purchased to use w/ my flash-based MP3 player. Unfortunately, the card doesn't work properly. Once I write the music files to the card (a VERY slow process, taking about 10 minutes to write the entire card, given the turtle-like write speeds), my player doesn't see about half of the tracks/albums. I've tried emptying and rewriting the card multiple times, as well pulling all of the tracks out of their album directories and writing them to a single, top-level directory, all for naught. I can't discern any rhyme or reason as to what it recognizes and what it doesn't, which changes each time I rewrite the files. I also have twice run into mysterious errors ("Cannot create file or directory") while trying to write to the empty card. I'm stymied, and will be returning the card.
May I suggest you purchase a Sandisk SD Card - they work every time...
Rog

#67309 - 07/04/08 10:50 AM Re: Trying again please help Sdjukebox
RC Offline

Loc: Pa Usa
May I suggest you purchase a Sandisk SD Card - they work every time...
Hello Roger
I went out and purchased a Sandisk Sd Card and have the same problem. This must be a first because it did not work. I am at a loss. Thanks RC Roger

#67310 - 07/04/08 12:52 PM Re: Trying again please help Sdjukebox
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Right - I'm not giving up...chuckle.
My e-mail address is RMepstead@btinternet.com
Please let me know your home address and I'll send you an SD Card with a range of modern music on it to show that it works and then you can play around with that SD Card with your copy of SD Jukebox and see what happens...
Rog

[This message has been edited by RMepstead (edited 07-04-2008).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online