SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#67001 - 05/07/08 07:44 AM Radio broadcasts - Keyboard Capers
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
I'm lucky enough to be able to broadcast on the radio once a week for an hour all about keyboards. So I've had an idea...
Would any of you like to hear your own playing on the radio - www.swindon1055.com - if so how about sending me either a sequenced track if you're recording on a Technics keyboard, or an MP3 if it's another make...and if it's playable (technology wise) I'll include it on a future show.
Monday afternoons 2.00pm to 3.00pm UK time, and you can listen in on the web site above from anywhere in the world...
I've got a couple already from Audrey so let's take it from there, eh...
Rog

#67002 - 05/08/08 03:44 AM Re: Radio broadcasts - Keyboard Capers
RMepstead Offline

First contribution received from Frank Bez - many thanks Frank...I'd like to make a whole hour long programme up of your music...
So please feel free to send me your recordings - my e-mail address is RMepstead@btinternet.com
Rog

#67003 - 05/08/08 04:19 PM Re: Radio broadcasts - Keyboard Capers
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
This sounds like a cool and interesting endeavor ... I will be out of town for a couple of weeks ... perhaps when I return I will get up the courage to do something ...
t.

#67004 - 05/10/08 02:34 AM Re: Radio broadcasts - Keyboard Capers
RMepstead Offline

Hiya Tony
I look forward to receiving your contribution and one thing is certain...as soon as you turn on that sequencer button your hands will start making mistakes which otherwise just don't happen!!!
Contributions received from Frank Bez, John North and Audrey Turner so far and I know Bill Norrie will be happy for me to select from his web site...so that's the first 10 minutes accounted for - how about the rest of you?
Rog

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online