SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#65888 - 09/17/05 08:47 PM Help for another song!
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
Another request for a lead sheet (melody line and chord symbols are all I need) and lyrics! Does anyone have such info for a song called "I'm through with love", "(I'll never fall again; said 'adieu' to love, etc.)" It's an oldie but a goodie, and I thank any of you who can help me.

Happy weekend to you all!

Ted

#65889 - 09/18/05 08:36 AM Re: Help for another song!
raymb1 Offline

Loc: Great Falls, Va
I have a copy of the tune. 2 pages. I don't know how to post it though. I have the song in a pdf file and paint file. If you still need it let me know how to get it to you. Later, Ray

raymb1234@hotmail.com

------------------

#65890 - 09/19/05 07:28 PM Re: Help for another song!
raymb1 Offline

Loc: Great Falls, Va
I've since e-mailed the chart to you. Let me know if it came through OK. Later, Ray

#65891 - 09/20/05 10:52 AM Re: Help for another song!
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
To all of you who responded to this request, my heartiest thanks!! Unfortunately, those of you who sent me personal e-mails may not have received an e-mail reply because my e-mail program, computer, and cable modem have been screwed up for over a week now and I haven't been able to send messages. I have been able, however, to receive messages. So, rest assured, if you wrote to me to my e-mail address, I DID receive it, and I sincerely thank you for it. I especially thank raymb, Joan Banfield, and Bob Hendershot. I now have exactly what I was seeking. You are all the greatest!

Cheers,
Ted

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online