SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#65527 - 11/28/02 08:10 AM Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Sparky Offline

Loc: lewiston maine usa
I want to wish everyone on this forum a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that you all have plenty to be thankful for. We all have things to be thankful for! No matter how bad things get, there is always someone worse off than ourselves. I would also like to give thanks for this forum and all the helpful people here willing to share the knowledge they have. A lot of this knowledge was not easy to come by, and it is nice to see people willing to share in order to make someone elses journey easier than theirs was!
Happy Turkey Day!
God Bless you all!

#65528 - 11/28/02 11:21 AM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
Sparky,

Thanks for thinking of us and wishing us hapiness. May you also have much happness surround you and always be thankfull the rest of your life.

Grandpa Doug

#65529 - 12/02/02 06:04 AM Re: Happy Thanksgiving to all!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Sparky ... Thanks for the good wishes ..... I hope your holiday was a GREAT one ... I've been off the board for a few days enjoying a FABULOUS holiday with our family ... wife, 2 kids with great spouses, and 4 grandkids, just about non-stop for 4 days .... seemed AWFULLY quiet when all went home last night ... You are absolutely right ... we ALL have a lot to be thankful for, regardless of our personal situation ......
t.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online