SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#65285 - 08/22/06 04:43 AM Copy Composer memory to other Composer Memory
jaro Offline

Loc: Ayrshire
In KN7000 using SD card on which is saved a file with composer patterns, How do I transfer single composer pattern from another memory on the card so as not to scrub what is already on? eg I have Memory A used and want to transfer to B and C

#65286 - 08/22/06 06:26 AM Re: Copy Composer memory to other Composer Memory
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Load the style which you wish to copy into the Composer Memory (usually A) then copy this style to a Custom Memory location - it doesn't matter which one you use. Load the Composer with the style you wish to retain in Memory A, then using the Custom to Composer copy facility, copy the style you wish to add to your orginal, from your chosen Custom Location, into Composer Memory B.
You can use the Composer to Custom / Custom to Composer facility, to make up your own mix of styles, either in Custom or Composer memory. Remember to save your new Composer set-ups to SD Card. You can also edit any of the parameters of the style, whilst it is present in the Composer Memory.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#65287 - 08/22/06 07:15 AM Re: Copy Composer memory to other Composer Memory
jaro Offline

Loc: Ayrshire
Thanks Willum, I'll give it a try and let you know how I get on.

Grant (Jaro)

#65288 - 08/26/06 10:55 AM Re: Copy Composer memory to other Composer Memory
technicsplayer Offline

the quick and direct method is to use Load page 3, set Mode to Composer and Load to Bank.

Thus any 7k format composer A on the SD card is loaded to say composer C without affecting the existing contents of composer A, and without changing your custom section.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online