SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#65112 - 04/21/03 05:24 AM Kay Looker Sings with backing from KN7000
tonykn7000 Offline

Loc: Colchester , Essex , UK
Hi This message is directed to Bebop but others may be interested. I tried to send you a Wave and then converted to mp3 but it is still to big for me to send as I Don't have fast broad internet connection. What it is that my daughter Kay has recorded a selection of songs with backing from midi files played through the KN7000. I think they are sung superbly and she has a great voice but I think I may be very slightly biased. These songs were recorded in the lounge with just Kay on on mic and recorded on PC in bedroom so please forgive so odd noises. What I would like to send Bebop a CD in the post plus one to someone in UK and one to someone in europe. Kay has never had a singing lesson in her life and when I suggest she should try to sing proffessional
she just laughs and say, she it just not good enough' As we have so many brilliant musicians on this sight she would be a able to get feedback on her singing from people who know a good singer when they hear one.
If I burn 3 CD's and send to first three people who may be interested they in turn can burn a copy and send one to somelse and this way all interested parted will eventully recieve a copy .
All feedback would be greatly appreciated
good or bad as I said earlier I am biased.
If you email me if this is ok and give me your addess I will send CD's to first three and may be more if cost of postage not to bad
Best regards

Tony Looker
Essex UK

#65113 - 04/21/03 07:54 AM Re: Kay Looker Sings with backing from KN7000
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hi Tony,
I would be delighted to hear Kay's vocals and give you some feedback. I have trained 2 vocalists in my music career and have a little insight into what works. A good vocal coach can work wonders with someone that has good chops to start with and hasn't developed too many bad habits
My snail mail is:
I forwarded it to you via email.
Best to you
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online