SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#64866 - 02/10/04 04:38 PM Re: BEBOP IS NO LONGER MODERATOR OF THE TECHNICS FORUM
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Thankyou so much for all the fantastic work you have put into the Technics forum over the past years. It wouldn't be the community it is today without you.

But I really do understand your need to focus your attention on other aspects of your life. We all look forward to your future advice and participation on the forum and wish you the very best with your music and your personal life which you will now have more time for.

Cheers,
Nigel

#64867 - 02/10/04 05:26 PM Re: BEBOP IS NO LONGER MODERATOR OF THE TECHNICS FORUM
Arthur R. Jacobs Offline

Loc: Alma, Michigan, 48801 USA
There is just no other way to say it There will never be another "Bebop." Hopefully we will have other great moderators, But Bebop, is Bepop, is Bepop.
We can all thank him, but we just can't really thank him adequately. Suffice it to say, "Good Luck, and God Bless You Mr Music Man."
ARJ

#64868 - 02/11/04 05:09 AM Re: BEBOP IS NO LONGER MODERATOR OF THE TECHNICS FORUM
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
What words of thanks could I possibly add to those so adequately expressed above, about the extraordinary work BEBOP has consistently provided us these past years, as Moderator of our great Forum?! But I just can't let this thread end without offering my heartfelt thank you to him (and all of you) for enriching my otherwise barren musical life with your contributions. As a retiree, I can tell BEBOP that it will be an adjustment that is sometimes difficult to make, but a life change that is remarkably satisfying, (at least in my case it has been, after a lifelong career that had brought me to heights undreamed of as a young man). Yet, higher planes have been found in this new aspect of life, and I hope BEBOP and JANN will reach similar heights of retirement fulfillment and joy. One final request, BEBOP: although you will no longer be our Moderator, please don't leave us as a Forum member and contributor. Your comments and contributions are so valuable that you must continue to be our friend here in this great place for us all.

Happy days to you from a faithful friend forever,

Ted Rose

#64869 - 02/11/04 10:09 AM Re: BEBOP IS NO LONGER MODERATOR OF THE TECHNICS FORUM
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Thank you to all the people that have posted here.
Thank you to the 141 people that sent me personal emails yesterday rather then posting in the forum. I am replying to them all as fast as I can.
Thank you to Nigel for providing this great forum for all of us. Nigel, it is great you are coming to our SynthZone party in San Jose.
You all are much appreciated.
I shall be watching the forum in moderation but not moderating
Best to all
You all (all y'all) are much appreciated and loved by this writer.
Thank you everyone for some good years.
I hope you will all come to our party in San Jose for arranger keyboard players at my club tentative for May 22/23 weekend. We only have 15 firm so far so have lots of room. We can accomodate 100 people. This should be some jam session. Reminds me of when I was teaching accordion about 1950. I had an all accordion band of about 40 kids. Only the parents could appreciate our concerts
Best to all

------------------
BEBOP
Senior Member TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#64870 - 02/11/04 10:15 AM Re: BEBOP IS NO LONGER MODERATOR OF THE TECHNICS FORUM
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
All the words have been said so I'll just say thank you Bill for all you have done for us over the years.

Peter

#64871 - 02/11/04 12:40 PM Re: BEBOP IS NO LONGER MODERATOR OF THE TECHNICS FORUM
mally Offline

Loc: United kingdom
Hi Bill I think it as all been said but like every one else I would like to say A big thank you for all your work and help, I could have never learnt so much without your help and advice. Wish you all the happiness for the future Enjoy the rest and I will still be reading your E Mails with interest

Thanks again
mally

#64872 - 02/20/04 03:09 PM Re: BEBOP IS NO LONGER MODERATOR OF THE TECHNICS FORUM
Eli Offline

Loc: USA
All the words have been said so I'll just say thank you Bill for all you have done for us over the years.
Regards And All the Best
Keep in touch
ELI

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online