Technics player,I wonder if you can shed some light on this particular query regarding midi input to a GA3 organ;
I bought an Oxygen 8 which as you probably know is a midi keyboard controller specifically to send pitch-bend and modulation data etc for use in my sequenced songs and composers.Well,it works just fine for those tasks(also useful connected to the pc).I was hoping I could access those percussion sounds unavailable from the the keyboard which can only be got at by changing the note data in step time in either sequencer or composer mode.There is no response from the midi controller despite trying various midi channels(I believe 10 is correct)and changing octaves.
I must be missing something here because many of these rather good samples(surdo,tambourim,conga etc)appear in the preset rhythms.
Incidentally,I enjoyed your article in the last Techplus issue(yes I remained one of the loyal few!),I seem to have taken a similar 'Long and Winding Road' to yourself having owned a U60,KN800 through to 7k and now gone retro with the superb GA.
Happy New Year to you and all forum members. Cheers,David.