SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63556 - 07/24/06 02:44 PM Sheet Music
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hello Everyone,

Sorry to be a pain, but I wonder if anyone knows where I can get the song called "Je t'aime Beaucoup" I had a 'freebie' copy from one of our music magazines but during the re-organisingation of my music room last week, I think I must have shredded it as I cannot find it anywhere. (Bebop - it's my 'ghost' playing me up again).

I'd really appreciate any help with this request as it is needed for a 'gig' next week.

Aud (U.K.)

#63557 - 07/24/06 09:24 PM Re: Sheet Music
manorcourt1991 Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Hi Audrey,

I'm not quite sure which song you mean here. I presume it is "Darling Je Vous Aime Beaucoup" and not "Je T'aime Moi Non Plus".
Unfortunately I don't have the music for either but there are MIDI files available, the former at http://gitpicker.com/songlist.htm and the latter at http://www.geocities.com/sadek69/cmidi.htm

You may be able to extract what you want from one of these.

Cheers
Len

#63558 - 07/25/06 01:42 AM Re: Sheet Music
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Audrey - Nat King Cole recorded a song which may be the one you are after. Words and music by ANNA SOSENKO. 1935

Darling, Je Vous Aime Beacoup.

It ends

But I hope that you com-pree
All the things you mean to me
Darling, Je Vous Aime Beau-coup,
I love you, yes I do

If this is the song you want then I need to scan it. Let me know and I will do it later, when it is cooler - pretty hot here at the moment.

Take care ......Joan

3.30p.m. - I have posted two versions to you - Joan

[This message has been edited by Joan (edited 07-25-2006).]

#63559 - 07/26/06 10:09 PM Re: Sheet Music
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Hi Folks,

As you can see Joan has kindly responded to my request and has forwarded to me exactly what I am looking for. So please do not take up any more space on this excellent Forum on my behalf.

Joan - thank you for your quick response. You will know by now how much it is appreciated.

Audrey

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online