SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63402 - 06/15/02 02:38 AM A Big Thank you
Dickie Day Offline

Loc: Co Durham, England
Hi All!

Over the last 6 months I have enjoyed monitoring the forum but have never participated until now. I would like to say a big thank you to all you enthusiasts whom have made the playing of keyboards more enjoyable due to your vast knowledge which you have kindly shared. I have finally plucked up the courage and sent my first song to Bill for inclusion in his next volume. I think all of the songs are brilliant which people have forwarded so lets keep on sharing. Many thanks.

------------------

#63403 - 06/15/02 05:37 AM Re: A Big Thank you
gilbert Offline

Loc: Oelsnitz /E Germany
Hi Dickie,
I share your sentiments regarding the help and expertise that the fellow members contribute with so much wiliness to both other experts and beginers alike.It is only with their help and encouragement I like yourself ,albeit with considerable apprehension, submitted my fist two songs for inclusion in volume 8, for which, I send my sincere thanks to all those members who have help me reach this milestone in my learning curve which has enabled me to exploit some of the great features of my Kn 6000.
As one new boy to another may I extend a hearty welcome to the club I know you will find it a great place to be sharing our love of making music with other of a like mind,

Happy Playing and Kind Regards Gilbert

[This message has been edited by gilbert (edited 06-15-2002).]

[This message has been edited by gilbert (edited 06-15-2002).]

#63404 - 06/15/02 12:02 PM Re: A Big Thank you
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Good work Guys - enjoyed your tunes and welcome to the ' 20 for 1 Club'

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#63405 - 06/15/02 03:21 PM Re: A Big Thank you
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Dickie and Gilbert,
Thank you fellows for sharing your time and talents with our subscriber group. You both really did well with your songs and I am pleased to put them on the Volume 8 now available for download.
Thank you to all the contributors of this great music for our first 8 volumes.
We are happy you are here as members and active in being a part of the joy of this forum and the 20 for 1 song project. We will be looking forward to your next releases
My best to you both

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online