SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63347 - 08/30/05 05:59 AM saving variations to panel memory
McCrae Offline

Loc: Scotland
Hi all, I have another problem. I am trying to put different variations in panel memory, but it seems to keep whatever is on at the time. I am sure I am doing something wrong, please help. I was also reading last night on the forum, that you all seem to think it is dying. I hope not, as I took the chance to buy a KN7000 even although I knew the company had drawn out of the musical instruments part of their business. I have needed the expertise of all you members who can help. I have tons of stuff I could ask, but sometimes don't in order not to appear too dumb. I hope you continue to be here. I love to read all your comments. Kindest regards to all, Jess

#63348 - 08/30/05 07:24 AM Re: saving variations to panel memory
RMepstead Offline

Loc: Wootton Bassett - Wiltshire - ...
Hiya Jess
I run a keyboard club with Midge here in the U.K. exactly for people like you that don't understand how to do this or that so please don't worry about asking the simplest of questions.
Your panel memory buttons can save in 2 different ways dependant on whether they (the panel memories) are set to 'Normal' or 'Expand'. Press and hold the blue 'set' button in the middle of the panel memories circle and then alter the resultant screen to 'expand' in order to achieve what you want.
Expand means it 'memories' everything...Normal means it only 'memories' the sound changes you make to the right hand or melody instruments...
OK?
Rog

[This message has been edited by RMepstead (edited 08-30-2005).]

#63349 - 08/30/05 09:52 AM Re: saving variations to panel memory
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Jess,
There are no "dumb" questions so just ask away. Even it takes a while, someone will answer. The assembly of knowledge about the KN7000 on this forum is awsome.
As for the Kn7000, there are always those who "jump ship" at the slightest provacation.
Those of us who are smart enough to really appreciate the fact that we own one of the finest instruments in world will be here until everything turns to dust.
In your spare time you might browse back through the old posts and I'll bet you can find an answer to anything that you want to know because most of it has already been asked and answered. It's just tedious.
Also be sure to look at Cee's site and Kenneth Gunderson's site. There is a wealth of information there.
www.keso.nl www.kn7000.net
Regards,
Walt

[This message has been edited by Walt Meyer (edited 08-30-2005).]

[This message has been edited by Walt Meyer (edited 08-30-2005).]

#63350 - 08/31/05 09:16 AM Re: saving variations to panel memory
D.Munson Offline

Loc: UK
Quote:
Originally posted by McCrae:
Hi all, I have another problem. I am trying to put different variations in panel memory, but it seems to keep whatever is on at the time. I am sure I am doing something wrong, please help. I was also reading last night on the forum, that you all seem to think it is dying. I hope not, as I took the chance to buy a KN7000 even although I knew the company had drawn out of the musical instruments part of their business. I have needed the expertise of all you members who can help. I have tons of stuff I could ask, but sometimes don't in order not to appear too dumb. I hope you continue to be here. I love to read all your comments. Kindest regards to all, Jess

Hi Jess,
I had a similar problem,and I found by initialising the keyboard by holding down the three buttons in the rhythm group(60's & 70's,modern dance,and soul & R&B)then switching the keyboard on,solved the problem

Derek Munson

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online