Hello! I'm not daft, and have used Cubase since the 80's. But never the less, I experienced a seemingly unsolvable problem when trying to use a mixermap in VST 24. How the hell do you asign it to a track? I was tearing my hair out!!! The last time I used a mixermap (successfully) was on the first ever version of VST for Windows, and all I had to do was select "Setup Mixermap", load the .mix file in and then go to "Output" column of my desired track and select any one of the many "Empty" fields which list on a drop down menu. Once selected, this would launch the Mixermap dialog box where you could select the map you required. SIMPLE!!!
However!!! On VST 24, although the first part is the same (ie: "Setup Mixermap"), I have found NO WAY of asigning it to a track. VST 24 does not give you "EMPTY" fields in the "OUTPUT" column so how on earth do you sort this?

Even more frustrating is that although the VST 24 help file provides reasonably indepth info on how to use, build and edit Mixermaps, once your in the Mixermap dialog,it absolutly fails to tell you how to get to it in the first place!!!!

If you know what I have missed then PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Thanks, JohnP