SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#63038 - 04/28/02 09:38 AM Ares Technics Discussion Group Webpages Limited to Two?
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Nigel and Bebop,

I notice there are only two pages of topics available for review. Our group has been in existence since mid-January but the oldest topic on Page 2 has a March date. Where are the threads for January, February, and early March? Does limited webspace dictate we can only have two pages active at a time? If so, I will have to begin printing material I want to save as soon as it appears. Perhaps I should have been doing that all along? Occasionally, I like to scan old topics. A lot of good information is being removed that could be of benefit to our new members. This is not intended as a criticism, just a serious question regarding missing threads.

Thanks, Chuck

[This message has been edited by Chuck Piper (edited 04-28-2002).]

#63039 - 04/28/02 09:52 AM Re: Ares Technics Discussion Group Webpages Limited to Two?
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
Hi Chuck,
on the opening page click the drop down on, Show Topics, and choose how far back you want. Walter.

#63040 - 04/28/02 11:01 AM Re: Ares Technics Discussion Group Webpages Limited to Two?
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Hi Chuck,
I log directly to this technics page when I came to the Synthzone by using the url that is in my signature posted below. As you log in the option is given for 2 days to 1 year and even back to the beginning of this forum. You will see the page numbers at the bottom to click on to read all the archives,after you are logged on, or you can click on next oldest or next newest topic.
Best to you,

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://members.fortunecity.com/bebop1

#63041 - 04/28/02 11:02 AM Re: Ares Technics Discussion Group Webpages Limited to Two?
Chuck Piper Offline

Hi Walt,

My face is red with embarrasment! Thank you for answering my query. I should have done a little homework before posting. The answer to my question would have been obvious had I looked around. Thanks again.

Chuck

#63042 - 04/28/02 11:04 AM Re: Ares Technics Discussion Group Webpages Limited to Two?
Chuck Piper Offline

Hi Bebop,

Your reply was being posted as I was writing my reply to Walt. My thanks to both of you.

Best Regards, Chuck

#63043 - 04/28/02 02:13 PM Re: Ares Technics Discussion Group Webpages Limited to Two?
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
Totally obvious Chuck, it only took me
two weeks to find it!!!

Walter.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online