SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#62933 - 03/24/05 11:07 AM Re: PR804
Dazza Offline

Loc: Great Britain
Hi

Today i just bought a PR804. I,m in the UK and p/x my Yamaha psr pro 9000 for it. Unfortunately like all others the cd rom is not there. Also i dont have the remote control. If anyone can assist me with either i would be much appreciated and would pay any costs incurred.

I havent worked out how to use it as yet but no doubt will sort it out. If aT SOME POINT I CAN ASSIST ANYONE WITH ANYTHING ELSE I WILL TRY. i HAVE A kETRON sd1 AND gEM gENSYS pRO + some of the older gem models. Not much of a Yamaha man though didnt like the 9000. I think the Tyros is better though.

Many thanks

Dazza

#62934 - 03/24/05 11:29 AM Re: PR804
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
FRAN IN FLORIDA....Sure wish I could be at the SZ Technics Jam in FL next month....With all these great people to share with & learn from.....How could that not be a great opportunity? Maybe next time for me.

If all the Governors in our world had the same goal....playing sweet music like we do...that is our goal isn't it? Methinks those who are in charge of policy on the planet may have ego's to match some of ours....however....I really think they could learn a lot from this group about sharing & exchanging information.....Diplomacy worldwide sounds good to me!

The subject matter of this thread...Is it a computer or a keyboard.....???

ELZABETH

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online