SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#62833 - 09/27/02 03:39 PM For Alec - Your profile has not been activated yet.
riobom Offline

Loc: Porto - Portugal
I made my resgistration 15 days ago....
But every time I try to log in to KN7000 site I always receive the message "Your profile has not been activated yet" Is this a place for some "experts" or is a public site.?
My password is correct.
Who is responsable for this kind of things?
I would be very gratefull to you Alec if you can help me with this.

Another question .... I don't imagine why in Portugal I have received my KN7000 with the owner's manual in German....where can I find one in English??? My dealer says the fault is from Technics, and will ask them to get some in English .... but this mean I will have it no less before two or three weeks, can you help me???
Alec, I would be very gratefull if answer to my questions.... if my English is so poor... you can imagine my German ....!

#62834 - 09/28/02 03:21 AM Re: For Alec - Your profile has not been activated yet.
technicsplayer Offline

do you have a high security setting on your web browser, or a pop-up stopper program? This needs to be temporarily disabled or the technicskn70000 site allowed for popups and cookies?

have a look in Windows\Cookies folder to see if you have a cookie ****@www.technicskn7000.txt ? try deleting it and logging in again with cookies enabled?

send them an email to the contact address on the site?

I would hassle your dealer to make sure he is pushing to get an english manual. The only manuals at the moment are the ones with the keyboards, I think it is too new to have a download manual yet? if you can get into the 7000 site they are starting to have a collection of online documents explaining the new features. Good luck.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online