SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#62817 - 11/30/02 12:53 PM Conversion of Technics files to Korg- possible?
Keno Offline

Loc: fla usa
Anyone aware of a way to convert Technics styles/arrangement to Korg is40 files? Or is it even possible? I have access to some fine Technics files and am curious to know if it is even doable?
Thanks for any ideas.
Keno

#62818 - 12/01/02 07:14 AM Re: Conversion of Technics files to Korg- possible?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Keno.
Ther is a Style Conversion Program called 'Style Works 2000' but if you are not doing a lot of that sort of thing is quite expensive. You can see it at bck.co.uk and review it there. I think it costs about 280USD. I have never used it myself. There may be someone on the forum who might convert them for you.
Pete.B
Quote:
Originally posted by Keno:
Anyone aware of a way to convert Technics styles/arrangement to Korg is40 files? Or is it even possible? I have access to some fine Technics files and am curious to know if it is even doable?
Thanks for any ideas.
Keno

#62819 - 12/01/02 08:05 PM Re: Conversion of Technics files to Korg- possible?
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Keno, the EMC program will do the conversion..Email your styles to me and I will convert them for you..Fran

#62820 - 12/02/02 12:14 AM Re: Conversion of Technics files to Korg- possible?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Keno.
Like I said , Ther's always some nice person on this forum whose willing to help out. Well done Fran
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Keno, the EMC program will do the conversion..Email your styles to me and I will convert them for you..Fran

#62821 - 12/02/02 09:37 AM Re: Conversion of Technics files to Korg- possible?
Keno Offline

Loc: fla usa
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:

Hi Fran, thanks very much for that offer. I did download a demo trial version and see that they want .sqt or .cmp files. The ones I have are ast and efc so I didn't try them. I have asked a friend to send me some cmp and sqt files to try out. If I have no luck I may take you up on your kind offer.Thanks again for you help.

Keno

#62822 - 12/02/02 05:10 PM Re: Conversion of Technics files to Korg- possible?
zuki Offline

Hi Fran,
I may soon be purchasing a 7000. Coming from Yamaha, I have lots of converted styles from various psr, korg, va and G series all on a cd that has been formatted for a Yamaha. Is there some way to take these files and convert to the 7000?
Regards,
Zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300

#62823 - 12/02/02 07:18 PM Re: Conversion of Technics files to Korg- possible?
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Zuki, the same EMC program will do the conversions. My version can convert to the KN5000. The 7000 can read the 5000 style conversions..

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online