SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#62566 - 03/12/03 02:29 PM Technics users in Birmingham Area
Anonymous
Unregistered

Help - I appear to be all on my own in the Birmingham/Solihull(England) area, as a musician/player/Technics/KN7000.

I do a lot of sequencing, arranging, and making CD's. But, I know of no one of a similar ilk, in my immediate area. There must be many more Technics keyboard enthusiasts out there, and if we could get together, we might be able to form some sort of local club. Where all things musical could be discussed, debated, analysed, and enjoyed.

So, if this may-day signal does reach the ears/eyes of any person of a similar mind, please contact me:-

Colin Leaney - Tel: 01564-826252 - E-mail-colle1@btopenworld.com

I shall be delighted to hear from you. Thanks.

Colin Leaney

#62567 - 03/12/03 04:29 PM Re: Technics users in Birmingham Area
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Colin and welcome to the Synthzone Technics Forum. I'm not sure if there are many Technics players in the Brum area but if there are, this is certainly one of the places to find them. You might also have a browse through the Technics player list at this address http://www.charterpa.net/rdross/
I'm across the other side of the country and a bit north of you, in North Yorkshire.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#62568 - 03/13/03 01:01 AM Re: Technics users in Birmingham Area
Mike ORegan Offline

Hi Colin,
Is NOTTINGHAM near enough for you? I do similar things to you, plus teaching keyboard and accordion. Email me if you want more info.
Mike O'R

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online