SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#614 - 05/18/05 08:20 AM help
savage34 Offline

Loc: detroit,mi,usa
please help I over wrote a file on my triton le smart media card I know u can undelete photo files and other stuff but can it work for .sng files help please!!!!!!!!!!!

#615 - 05/20/05 03:11 AM Re: help
Sheriff Offline

Loc: Frankfurt, Hessen, Germany
Photo files on a synth's cardridge??? How is this possible?

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)

#616 - 05/20/05 05:46 AM Re: help
stalag131 Offline

Loc: manchester, nh, usa
Quote:
Originally posted by savage34:
please help I over wrote a file on my triton le smart media card I know u can undelete photo files and other stuff but can it work for .sng files help please!!!!!!!!!!!

A smart media card is a computer readable item, so if you put it in the computer... you could do anything you wanted to, like store photos. Its just a FAT file system. If my guess is correct (and it might or might not be, based on the limited information in the post) you should find the sng file in your recycle bin. (This assumes a) you're running an os with a recycle bin on by default, or you've turned it on. b) you've deleted the file on your computer, not your synth.) More detailed information on the circumstances surrounding this would be helpful.

#617 - 05/20/05 04:14 PM Re: help
savage34 Offline

Loc: detroit,mi,usa
I over wrote the .sng file on my synth not my computer I use a Korg Triton Le. The file was on my smart media card inside the synth

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online