SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#61331 - 03/18/03 11:31 AM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi cees

I visited your site today fleetingly - I found it easy to get around and downloaded some songs - will look at these later.

Good idea - nice touch to have the photos etc., makes it more personal and makes you feel you are meeting the person(s).

Joan

#61332 - 03/19/03 10:11 AM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
Great idea Cees. While I admire the skill and patience of those who programme - and enjoy their work, I think I prefer to hear those who play it "straight." Seems more honest and genuine if you know what I mean. Incidentally when I first visited your site a couple of days back I downloaded (among other things) "Organ Blues." Was this really an ER version. Whatever it was it's my kind of organ playing. Superb.

Ogre

#61333 - 03/19/03 11:40 AM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hello best forummers,
first I want to say that I'm a little bit overwhelmed by the many good, friendly, warm and positive reactions on the Zone and by email.
Sometimes when I read this fine reactions I thought I got a blush, and oh that is so long ago I had that (Or is it the age or the central heating?)
Be serious, I thank you for that.
Also I am glad that in short period (in fact 2 days; to me it seems longer, but that is I think due to the time I have to spend to sharpen the site-technique ) a few guestplayers joined the 'KERS-club'.
Finally they are the most important, because without them the meaning I have with the site would be worthless.
Besides the joy of sharing I had also in mind to give the player and his music 'a face, a body, a personal touch'. I am glad that many of you feel the same. It gives more 'profundity?' when you hear the song.
At last: I really, really hope that I can welcome in due course also players who thinks of themselves that they have not the playingskills of some more 'talented' players on the site.
Please join the club . When I listen to the songs of Bernd Wurzenrainer and thereafter I start playing, wowww , I can only dream of those skills. But the joy of playing remains, in spite of that.
So, back to earth. Let us also share the music of all kind of players, 'rookies and profs'. That's why you bought a keyboard with all that kinky stuff a board, didn't you? Manytimes the most simply melodies sounds the best, are tophits .
Best regards,
Cees

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online