SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#61321 - 03/17/03 05:24 AM I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi forumfriends,
as a product of one of my hobbies (making homepages) I developped a new homepage 'KN7000 Easy Record Songs'. I am honoured to have as first guestplayers our forummembers Bill Norrie, John North, Mike O'regan (and Alex Green's page is 'under construction') and a mailfriend of me Ton Versteeg.
I hope I may welcome you as a visitor and pherhaps you will also been one of the guests on my K.E.R.S.-site.
This announcement comes sooner as I planned/promised, apparently it was difficult to hold it under the hat , but no problem. I think it is ready for 'take off'.
The adress: http://home.hccnet.nl/cees.els or see my profile. A link is on my other site (button K.E.R.S.)
Best regards,
Cees.

I want to 'quote'the following:------
This choice is, as you could read, the mean reason that I had to made the restriction for the E.R.S.-feature. I certainly know that I excludes other fellow-K7-players who uses e.g. other composers, customstyles, realtime record, pianistmode etc. I emphasize that I don't want to 'disqualify' there way of playing music, on the contrary. It's just a matter of available webspace! Besides the offer in all song record versions would be enorm, I think. That would probably a great demand on my spare time too ---------

#61322 - 03/17/03 08:27 AM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Cees;

Congradtulations on your new and very impressive K.E.R.S. site.

I just finished downloading a number of our 7000 players songs which I know I will enjoy listening to later on.

Thank you for asking me to be a guest on this very professional looking site.

I consider it an honor to be placed along side our other fine KN7000 players.
I will be sending you some new songs soon.

The very best.
Alex

#61323 - 03/17/03 09:18 AM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Good work Cees Thanks for asking me to be among the first contributors on your website. I wish you success with the project.
My own website is nearing completion and I will include a link to K.E.R.S when it's published.

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#61324 - 03/17/03 11:16 AM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Congratulation Cees,
great idea.

best wishes
Rikki

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#61325 - 03/17/03 12:23 PM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Cees,

Nice job. You could not have started with better guests.

I have downloaded the guest photos to put on my computer desk. Now when I read their post on the Forum it will be more personal.

cheers,

Fran in Florida

#61326 - 03/17/03 01:26 PM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Cees Is The Man !

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#61327 - 03/17/03 04:27 PM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Cees

I not only think it is good of you to provide a website, but,an envirenment for the not so advanced pro to strut his stuff without having to know step recording and the like.
I found the so-called amateurs,including yourself, to be very good.

Thank you

Bernie

#61328 - 03/17/03 06:58 PM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI Cees,
I forwarded your announcement email to all the members of my KN7000 email list. I am sure they will all be over to see your work. The site looks great and will be a real assett for all KN7000 owners.
Thank you for sharing your talents with us. That is what it is all about.
Best to you
Bebop

#61329 - 03/17/03 07:40 PM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
alikat Offline

Loc: york,pa,usa
Hi Cees
Just had a look at your new site. Great idea, great work.I particularly enjoyed reading the bios and seeing the pictures. Gives a degree of personality to those who have been so kind to display their worthy talents.

#61330 - 03/18/03 10:07 AM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
Poul-Henning Offline

Loc: Tjaereborg, Denmark
Hi Cess.
Great site you have made there - it will be a pleasure to join it with some music from Denmark, when i just get a little spare time.
Looking forward to hear the music that already is there.
Nice evening

------------------
Solomusikeren

#61331 - 03/18/03 11:31 AM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi cees

I visited your site today fleetingly - I found it easy to get around and downloaded some songs - will look at these later.

Good idea - nice touch to have the photos etc., makes it more personal and makes you feel you are meeting the person(s).

Joan

#61332 - 03/19/03 10:11 AM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
ogre Offline

Loc: UK
Great idea Cees. While I admire the skill and patience of those who programme - and enjoy their work, I think I prefer to hear those who play it "straight." Seems more honest and genuine if you know what I mean. Incidentally when I first visited your site a couple of days back I downloaded (among other things) "Organ Blues." Was this really an ER version. Whatever it was it's my kind of organ playing. Superb.

Ogre

#61333 - 03/19/03 11:40 AM Re: I proudly presents K.E.R.S.
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hello best forummers,
first I want to say that I'm a little bit overwhelmed by the many good, friendly, warm and positive reactions on the Zone and by email.
Sometimes when I read this fine reactions I thought I got a blush, and oh that is so long ago I had that (Or is it the age or the central heating?)
Be serious, I thank you for that.
Also I am glad that in short period (in fact 2 days; to me it seems longer, but that is I think due to the time I have to spend to sharpen the site-technique ) a few guestplayers joined the 'KERS-club'.
Finally they are the most important, because without them the meaning I have with the site would be worthless.
Besides the joy of sharing I had also in mind to give the player and his music 'a face, a body, a personal touch'. I am glad that many of you feel the same. It gives more 'profundity?' when you hear the song.
At last: I really, really hope that I can welcome in due course also players who thinks of themselves that they have not the playingskills of some more 'talented' players on the site.
Please join the club . When I listen to the songs of Bernd Wurzenrainer and thereafter I start playing, wowww , I can only dream of those skills. But the joy of playing remains, in spite of that.
So, back to earth. Let us also share the music of all kind of players, 'rookies and profs'. That's why you bought a keyboard with all that kinky stuff a board, didn't you? Manytimes the most simply melodies sounds the best, are tophits .
Best regards,
Cees

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online