SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60848 - 12/25/03 08:18 PM Do we have any NEW Kn7000 owners now
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALl Forum Members.
Now that Christmas is over, I wonder if we have any new Technics Keyboards amongst our members. I wonder if anyone got a new KN7000?
Please pass the word to anyone you might know that got a Technics keyboard or PR digital piano for Christmas to come on in and join us. There is lots to be had here for everyone.
REMINDER: Put your keyboard model/s on the interest line in your profile if you have not already.
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL YEAR FROM:
Bebop

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 12-26-2003).]

#60849 - 12/26/03 01:39 PM Re: Do we have any NEW Kn7000 owners now
N9FAL Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Yes there are...

Happy holidays to all!
I am a new KN7000 owner since a few weeks ago. I've been trained on the organ and have had several organs since the late 70's. I Currently own the Technics GA1 along with the 7000. I play the left hand on the 7000 and switch from the GA1 to the 7000 on the right hand. At the same time, I'll play the base pedals on the GA1. So far thats my style and it works out well for me. Since I like to play and learn new tunes, I'm just scratching the surface on just what this fantastic machine is capable of. Most of the advanced features like the SD card havn't been explored yet, so I look forward to participate when I think I can be helpful and get help from this forum from the kind experts here on the many items that are "over my head", and there are a few.
Thank you for letting me jump in and look forward to more.....

Mark in Florida

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online