SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60227 - 03/09/04 10:12 PM KN Styles
FreeStyle Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Hi!

I understand that almost all the KN styles are available for downloads. However, I am using a KN1400 and as such could not use most (almost all) of it.

Is there another way for me to obtain all these styles. Or, does anyone (or any websites) collects and converts them into midi files?

#60228 - 03/10/04 04:12 PM Re: KN Styles
Audrey Turner Offline

Loc: Cambridge, Cambs, England
Try contacting Technote. They have released an SD Card with all the downloads on but do realise that not everyone has access to PCs, SDs etc., and it is possible they have produced these downloads on floppies for just such people. Mind you! I daresay because of the sheer number of styles, quite a number of floppies would be used and subsequently the cost could be quite high. I would certainly contact them though becuase I have them all now and they are really worth having.

Their website is:-
http://www.technote.com/productdetails.asp?

or email: enquiries@technote.com

or telephone: 01480 470320

or fax: 01480 470284

It doesn't matter whom you speak with, all the staff are very helpful and extremely knowledgeable particular on Technics instruments.

Good luck with your enquiry.

Aud

#60229 - 03/10/04 04:38 PM Re: KN Styles
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
You can glean many styles from Roland and Solton sites and use your convert disk to make them suitable for your keyboard. Many of the styles they have posted are Technics styles that they converted themselves, plus you can get SX1 and VA7 styles for your own use. Just look around the internet, there's plenty of styles available. Good hunting!

#60230 - 03/11/04 02:37 AM Re: KN Styles
FreeStyle Offline

Loc: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Audrey & Bud,

Thanks for the info! As I am located in Malaysia, I will try to email Technote and also check out the Roland and Solton sites.

Unfortunately, my KN1400 purchase did not come with a convert disk. I've heard about Style Works software but will find if it's available in stores here.

Thanks a lot for the advise!

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online