SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#60137 - 10/21/02 03:02 AM SD Techmanager7000
Alain Offline

Loc: De Panne , Belgium
It seems that Keysoftservice is working on a program called SD Techmanager7000.

This is a description : Sorry it is in German and I didn't have the time to translate. Maybe a member off this group could do it.
Thanks
Alain

SD-TechManager7000
Als ideale und wichtige Ergänzung zum KN7000 mit einer grösseren SD Karte biete der SD-TechManager7000 alles was der professionelle Anwender als Sicherheit und Erleichterung im Umgang mit grösseren Datenmengen braucht!
Wie schon seine Vorgänger musste leider auch die neue Datenbank Software völlig neu programmiert werden. Beim SD-TechManager7000 handel es sich um eine Software, die nur in Verbindung mit einem Panasonic USB SD Card Adapter realtime arbeitet.
• Backup mit allen Funktionen der Vorgängerserien
• Restore, schnell und sicher, da direkt über die USB Schnittstelle zum SD Card Adapter
• Tools wie Copy Sound/Technics, Rename, Move, Edit Favorites/Song List/User Play List, Print und Delete

I am looking forward to this one.
Alain

#60138 - 10/21/02 04:02 AM Re: SD Techmanager7000
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Translation German to English:
------
'As an ideal and important supplement of the KN7000 with a larger SD-card, offers the Techmanager7000 everything what the professional user for safety and convenience with larger data-files needs.
As with its former version unfortunate the new Databank Software have to be completely new programmed. For SD-Techmanager7000 it concerns Software, which works realtime with an Panasonic USB SD Card Adapter
- backup with all fuctions of earlier versions;
- Restore, quick and safe, via USB to SD Card Adapter;
- Tools as: copy sound/Technics, rename, Move, Edit Favourites/Song List/User Play List, Print and Delete'
--------------
Disclaimer: I take no responsibility of wrong translation

I read in former replies that the Google-bar (a bar for Googles , I wonder what they drink there?) could help you to translate foreigns pages. Lucky you are..
Greetings
Cees

Quote:
Originally posted by Alain:
Sorry it is in German and I didn't have the time to translate. Maybe a member off this group could do it.

#60139 - 10/21/02 05:31 AM Re: SD Techmanager7000
Alain Offline

Loc: De Panne , Belgium
This program is almost ready . They have a full working beta version for this moment. The program wil not be for free but you will have to pay for it. I heard 159 Euro.

Alain

#60140 - 10/21/02 11:29 AM Re: SD Techmanager7000
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
I will be one of the first to buy. It was a great tool for the Keysoft hard drives.

#60141 - 10/21/02 03:29 PM Re: SD Techmanager7000
DaveT Offline

Loc: Yorkshire UK
Hi Alain Here is my translation thanks to Babelfish

SD-TechManager7000 As ideal and important addition of the KN7000 with a larger SD map offers the SD-TechManager7000 everything which the professional user than security and easement in handling larger data sets needs! As already its predecessor had completely again to be programmed unfortunately also the new data base software. With the SD-TechManager7000 trade it itself around a software, which works only in connection with a Panasonic USB SD Card adapter real-time. . Backup with all functions of the predecessor series. Restore, fast and surely, there directly over the USB interface to the SD Card adapter. Tools such as CoPy Sound/Technics, Rename, move, Edit Favorites/Song list/user Play list, print and DELETE

Is it ok for you
DaveT.

#60142 - 10/21/02 07:27 PM Re: SD Techmanager7000
Bob Hendershot Offline

Loc: Johnson City, TN USA
This is what I got from Dictionary.com. I think the translation that Cees has makes the most sense. I hope that the use of "only" with the Panasonic brand card reader is a misnomer or improper translation. I can't see why any brand wouldn't work. We'll have to wait and see, I guess. Maybe KeySoft will comment on this. I really like the little SanDisk Cruzer that I use. Wouldn't want to change.

SD-TechManager7000 as ideal and important supplement of the KN7000 with a larger SD card offers the SD-TechManager7000 everything which the professional user than security and relief in handling larger quantities of data needs! As already its predecessor had completely again to be programmed unfortunately also the new data base software. At the SD-TechManager7000 trade it around a software, only in connection with a Panasonic the USB SD Card adapter real-time operates itself • Backup with all functions of the predecessor series • Restore, fast and surely, there directly over the USB interface to the SD Card adapter • Tools such as CoPy Sound/Technics, Rename, move, Edit Favorites/Song cunning/user Play cunning, print and DELETE

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online