Hello again Forum buddies! I don't know if I ever mentioned that I moved up to my KN 6500 from a KN 5000 a couple of years ago (when the 6500 first came out). Anyway, I have the original set of three (3) Technics video tapes for the 5000 ("Exploring the SK-KN5000", Parts 1,2 and 2A.) They are of no use to me any more and I would like someone who might be interested in having them to let me know (preferably via e-mail rather than on the Forum) your interest. Since I would have to post them via U.S. mail or UPS, I assume a U.S. address would be the best one, since I am in Madison, Wisconsin. I do not want to make money on these tapes and this is definitely NOT a commercial (SPAM) message but a bona fide offer from a faithful colleague. All I would ask is that if you are interested make an offer to pay for the postage at least. I will wait to see if I have any offers before any decision is made and, depending on where I have to send them, will estimate the postage fees, etc. I thought of posting on e-bay, etc. but as I said, I don't want to make money on this offer; just want to share the tapes--(they are good by the way, in my opinion)--with a 5000 owner who may not have them and who would appreciate the expertise they offer. Hope to hear from interested parties.

Ted Rose

[This message has been edited by Ted Rose (edited 06-25-2002).]