SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#59695 - 11/29/03 02:46 PM Re: Americana series of style disks
AnthonyCian Offline

Loc: Arizona, USA
Hi Razorcar.

Glad this worked. I don't want to confuse you, but actually when setting the panel memory protection to off, effects the "current panel" load. With that in mind, this will only work if you include the "current panel" when loading.

About the "save as" thing. Lets say you loaded a Christmas file "01XMAS.xxx" and it was set with Expand mode for the panel memory. Set it to Normal Mode, then go the disk area and use the save feature their, and save it with a different name, "02XMAS.xxx" Make sure there is no file that has 02 or it will be lost. Second make sure you include "current panel" when saving. When you load it, the panel memory should be in Normal Mode.

Most all technote disks are set in Expand Mode. Which is why, having panel memory data protection set to off, will make things flow more easier.

Anthony

#59696 - 11/29/03 11:20 PM Re: Americana series of style disks
Razorcar Offline

Loc: Milwaukee, WI USA
Anthony,

One question about the "save as", can I save to a SD card?

------------------
Sincerely,

Razorcar

Razorcar
Play in both worlds
PSR3000 & KN7000

#59697 - 11/30/03 11:07 AM Re: Americana series of style disks
AnthonyCian Offline

Loc: Arizona, USA
Hi Razorcar:

Can't help you in that area. I have a PR804 which has a lot of the same features as the KN's. But there are differences and this is one of them. The PR804 doesn't have the SD card, so I'm really unable to help. Maybe someone else can answer that for you.

Anthony

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online