SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#39386 - 11/30/03 08:56 PM KN7000 Voice Recording
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
As usual, my dear friends, I have a question to which, if given a bit if research through various printed media,I might find the answer. But, being here on line in the Forum, I am taking the opportunity of briefly asking it here. How does one Easy record a song, save it to a floppy disk, then load it into the Sequencer and add a vocal to the pre-recorded song? In other words, does one use one of the the additional tracks to add the vocal (i.e. edit the original)? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance, one and all, and happy December!!

Ted Rose

[This message has been edited by Ted Rose (edited 12-01-2003).]

#39387 - 12/01/03 05:45 AM Re: KN7000 Voice Recording
technicsplayer Offline

vocals are added by recording to the computer, either most simply through the 7000 microphone and the usb connection at the same time as playing back the sequencer into the audio recorder application, or alternatively by recording directly into the computer soundcard and mixing with the 7000 audio output in a more sophisticated program. The vocal can then be put on the sd card on its own to synchronise with the sequencer, or as a total finished track with full backing, or without a keyboard part to be played live, as audio, or a combination of audio and sequence. The possibilities are many.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online