SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#59438 - 01/09/04 08:26 AM Tutor Video KN7000
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi.All,Can someone tell me if there is a Video Tutor with coverage for the above model to include sequencing and editing like the ones that were available for the 5000.

Many Thanks.
Duncan..

#59439 - 01/09/04 08:55 AM Re: Tutor Video KN7000
Chuck Piper Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Duncan,

Welcome to the SynthZone Technics forum!

We are a keyboard "family" here and help each other. Ask any questions you may have and someone is sure to have an answer.

In answer to your question about a tutorial video, I suggest you contact Technote International about a video produced by Tony Pegler and titled "Sequencer". It is No.5 of a series of six tutorial videos covering Auto Play Chord, the Composer, Panel Memory and other major features of our Technics keyboards. I have a KN6000, and the entire series of videos, and found them to be a great teaching and learning tool. Tony uses the KN5000 in the video, but I found the information he presented to apply equally to my KN6000, and I am sure it will also apply to the sequencer in the KN7000.

The videos (if still available) can be obtained from Technote International. Here is their website address: http://www.technote.com/default.asp

Hope this helps you.

Best Wishes,

Chuck

[This message has been edited by Chuck Piper (edited 01-09-2004).]

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online