SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58755 - 05/31/02 02:55 PM REQUEST A FAVORITE SONG FOR 20 FOR 1
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
John North a regular contributor, has suggested that I request of you, to request your favorite song be contributed to our 20 for 1 song project. Please email your request to me at bforrest@ix.netcom.com and I will email them to everyone as I have several to send out at once. If you already have one of the requested songs recorded send it in, no matter what Technics keyboard it was done on, or record it on your current keyboard and send it in to me. Be sure to tell me what keyboard it was recorded on. I will then include all requested songs on the 20 for 1 starting immediately. I need 6 more songs for volume 5. I am going to mail out the first requests this afternoon. Watch your mail box.
Great idea John, thank you all
Bebop

#58756 - 05/31/02 03:09 PM Re: REQUEST A FAVORITE SONG FOR 20 FOR 1
Walter McLaren Offline

Loc: Borders. Scotland
Good one John.
Walter

#58757 - 06/05/02 12:48 PM Re: REQUEST A FAVORITE SONG FOR 20 FOR 1
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL,
Many requests are coming in and I am mailing them out to my subscriber list and then here come the requested songs for the next disc. This is a win/win situation so keep those requests coming in and I will keep sending them out and this gives a lot of the musicians a place to start on their next recording for the next 20 for 1 song disc. Watch for your song request to be on the next 20 for 1 you download. Volume 6 is on Bob Hendershot's website for download right now as of last night. Thank you Bob H. for contributing your web space for these zip files. Should you need my address for the above or to sign onto the subscriber list just email me at bforrest@ix.netcom.com. PLEASE DON'T ADD ME TO YOUR ADDRESS BOOK IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A VIRUS PROGRAM
Thank you
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online