SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58557 - 04/11/03 04:25 PM strange usb problems part III
tonykn7000 Offline

Loc: Colchester , Essex , UK
Hi all

It's working, It's working,It's working,
Yes it's working absolutely brilliantly, recording from the K7 to PC using Panasonic recorder works perfect with perfect results. I used the power hub but with out the power supply unit and switched to bus connected to the KN7 with approx 7.5
mitres of USB cable. The software loaded perfectly after I followed the instructions very carefully but when I got to the part loading the drivers when it said driver loaded correctly I clicked ok the connected
the USB cable to the KN7 and the other message to click ok was still on the screen
and when I clicked this the PC the KN7 sounded with the windows donk sound and everything worked fine and recorded a song with the KN7 and my wife used the mic and we got a perfect recording. I will now be able to burn CD's. Even the taskbar icon works when you click on it the message appears "safe to disconnect the Panasonic usb midi. I also had a problem with the Roxio CD burning software printing CD jewel inserts I found the answer on their web site
so all in all I have had a good day fixing all outstanding problems on new PC and windows XP. Isn't the power of the internet wonderful you would feel very alone without sites like this to help others like me.

Very best regards
Thanks for all your very helpful tips and advice.

A very happy Bunny

Tony Looker

#58558 - 04/12/03 01:27 AM Re: strange usb problems part III
technicsplayer Offline

good news then

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online