SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#58466 - 09/03/03 04:35 PM Re: Working with Panel Memory
Tony Lawton Offline

Loc: England
Hi John,
yes please, anything to further my knowledge of this techie stuff would be most appreciated. In your last article I asked if it were possible to get the example files for the KN6500 and you said you still had them for the KN6500. I would still like to receive them if possible.
Thank you
Tony Lawton

#58467 - 09/03/03 08:05 PM Re: Working with Panel Memory
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I have just emailed the doc referred to in this thread from John C to all current KN7000 email list members.
Thanks John for sharing yourself with our forum members.
Best to all
Bebop

#58468 - 09/06/03 08:52 AM Re: Working with Panel Memory
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bruno123:
[B]I have posted how I use the Panel Memory (normal not extended) with a demos a while back.

My main reason for sending out my Extended Panel Memory was to help/show how "I" am using the EPM. Some of the set-ups will not appeal to everyone.

When I select a new group of songs, I write a new set-up.

I was asked to play at church---I researched the songs they wanted, and the keys they wanted them played--added some of my own, and then wrote another set-up.

When I played for the Senior group, I did the same thing---wrote a set-up.

These set-ups are constantly updated.
I feel for live playing, there is no better tool on the Kn7000. You are prepared for any situation. It also has it's place when playing at home for guests, or for your own enjoyment.

I do alternate to Normal Panel Memory to increase my freedom.

When I play or listen to music, I am in a specil place--what a blessing, John C.

#58469 - 09/06/03 06:14 PM Re: Working with Panel Memory
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
HI ALL,
Here is the addy to go to the original posts back on July 25th I think it was. http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum25/HTML/001826.html
I am just now looking into this last zip file from John with the great setups all edited and ready to play in 13 panels. Just awesome John.
I sure do appreciate you work. Especially because you all had this keyboard for a year before I did and I am just starting to catch up.
I love these setups and have been playing a lot of songs all afternoon that I didn't know I even knew any more.
I used to play horns in big bands and I feel like I died and went to heaven playing all these great songs that were favorites for so many years.
Thank you John C.
Best to all
Bebop

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online