SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#58124 - 06/05/07 02:44 PM New Songs
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
If anyone is interested, I just posted 10 new songs on http://www.esnips.com/web/budwhipple/ This is Vol. 4 of the Praise & Worship series and contains songs such as : Lamb of God, God of Wonders, Above All, Holiness, Worthy Is The Lamb, a slow and fast version of Glorify Thy Name, I Want to Know You, You Are My All In All, and Let Everything That Has Breath.`I only hope someone will find something they can enjoy. That's all it takes to make my day.
SmileyCentral.com

#58125 - 06/06/07 10:50 AM Re: New Songs
fmlk Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Hi Bud,

As a "worshipper" (see my site www.vision-4-life.nl) I would be interested in the songs, but I have no KN7000 anymore. Maybe you can make mp3's of your songs. That would be "fun". By the way on my site, on the Interest and Hobbies page you can listen to some of my "old" KN7000 and Tyros-2 music.
If you like, I can send you an mp3 called "See the cross", that includes my singing with using the vocoder. You send me an email to get it sent to you.

------------------

#58126 - 06/07/07 03:59 PM Re: New Songs
Bud Whipple Offline

Loc: The Plantation, Leesburg, Flor...
Fred, I have all the songs in wav. zip files, too. However, esnips won't let me upload the large files. I've been to your site before, but now it doesn't load up right. I can only see half the page.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online